Family Camp is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a few, undistracted days with your faith family!
Family Camp is a cooperative effort with a few like-minded local churches in the greater Sacramento area.
Family Camp is a loosely scheduled time where relationships are enjoyed and where we get to worship God with one another.
Here are the essential details for Family Camp:
- Family Camp takes place at Scotts Flat Lake in Nevada City
- Family Camp is happening from July 6-9
- Family Camp is camping - you need to bring your own tent, cook your own food, etc.
- Family Camp is flexible - if you can only come up for one night or one day, you are welcome
- Family Camp is for everyone - individuals, couples, families
- Family Camp is dog friendly - they just need to be kept on a leash
- Famiy Camp is RV friendly - if you have an RV and want to come there are spaces for you
Family Camp registration can be found here. If you have any questions about Family Camp, please do not hesitate to reach out to the EGBC office.