The Fear of Being Known
Topic: Life in the Body Scripture: Hebrews 10:24–10:25
5 Concerns for not wanting to be known in the body.
1. My life is full of pain and suffering...its easier to keep it all inside.
2. Ive been hurt by Christians, it taught me to never open up again.
3. Ive never actually opened up to anyone. Ive never let anyone know the real me.
4. My life is crazy busy and I simply dont have time to get close to anyone.
5. This is not the Christianity I signed up for.
Im a sinner and youre a sinner...
We've all been saved by Grace...
Its our privilege to provoke one another to lvoe and good works.
More in Life in the Body
August 12, 2018Know the Goodness of the Body
August 5, 2018Know the Love of the Body
July 8, 2018Embrace Your Role in the Body & Do it for the Glory of God and the Good of Others